As a result of budget cuts, it's becoming increasingly hard for local companies and non-profits to create a better world through charity golf tournaments. At Golf4Community, we understand the challenges of our current economy and have made it our mission to help our corporate and non-profit partners serve the underprivileged people in these challenging times.To learn more Click here.
In today's challenging economic times, non-profit leaders recognize the need for multiple funding sources and developing business relationships that enable them to accomplish their missions. Golf4Community will provide strategic input into planning, implementation and management of charity programs that leverage the game of golf:
1. Sponsor prospecting - Golf4Community will help your organization establish strategic and synergistic relationships with corporate organizations that will serve as key sponsors of your mission and objectives.
2. Recruitment- Recruiting golfers who are not only passionate about golf but also want to make charitable contributions is key to the success of any charity based tournament. Golf4Community will help you recruit golfers by tapping into its growing database of local golfers that includes business professionals, medical doctors, tournament directors, amateur and golf pros.
3. Cost control- Golf4Community staff brings years of experience and long established relationships with local golf courses to the table. We will help you minimize your costs and meet your financial goals by reaching out to potential business sponsors and golfers. In addition, our experienced staff will negotiate on your behalf to get best prices for golf courses.
Based near Atlanta, Georgia, Golf4Community leverages golf to help clients establish customer relationships, business development opportunities and achieve strategic marketing objectives.
1. Speaking engagements- Create awareness about your business and promote your business in the local communities through business presentations and seminars during golf tournaments and clinics
2. Sponsor recognition- Being a partner with Golf4Community, create a stronger brand awareness and equity by showcasing your business as a sponsor for programs that help youth and underserved members of the society.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility- Creating or sponsoring charity events is a great way to differentiate your company from your competitors while doing something good in the process. Corporate sponsorships help companies bolster their reputation and attract new customers.Golf4Community golf strategies, programs and events can help your organization meet its corporate social responsibility goals.
If you are a pro golfer or an amateur or someone who's looking to get into the world of golf, we not only offer golf lessons but also a way to connect with other individuals from your area, community, church, profession etc. Golf4Community is building a comprehensive database of golfers that are not only interested in supporting our mission through golf but also would like to network with like-minded individuals. Our database will offer a wide array of features and opportunities to search for and connect with local golfers in your area. Click here to sign in to get access to our golfers network.